Friday, August 17, 2007

Technochocolate August

It's been a while! Sorry about that.

The summer has pretty much flown by. Milestone after milestone has rolled by for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and we're closing in on the end of production pretty soon. I'm not pulling crunch hours yet but I can see them fast approaching. I'm doing my best to enjoy my free time while I still have it. I went to the beach for the first time in years, and I've been making more and more regular visits to Universal Studios' CityWalk. My friends working on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare have been crunch far more than me -- it's nearing the end of beta. IGN got their hands on the game and they seemed to really like it. Here's hoping it does well.

I picked myself up a Xbox 360 Elite and The Darkness, which is tons of fun, but I'm actually spending even more time downloading and playing game demos from Xbox LIVE. The Bioshock demo is the best thing since popped corn, and the Dynasty Warriors Gundam demo gets me giddy in ways only a true giant robot fan would understand. So far I'm really pleased with the purchase. Gears of War and Dead Rising top the list of stuff I want to pick up next. Actually, now that I think about it, somewhere here at work has a copy of Gears to sell me ... today! Perfect!

I'll try to give y'all another update once things start to cool down. Busy busy!

No comments: